CLIENT: SAVANNAH ENERGY
PROJECT : WELLHEAD PANEL INTEGRITY VERIFICATION & MODIFICATION AND INTEGRATION OF F&G SYSTEM WITH WELLHEAD CONTROL
About The Company: Savannah Energy PLC is a leading African‑focused British independent energy company. We are incorporated in England and Wales and are listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. Our current operations are in Nigeria and Niger, where we are sustainably developing high‑quality, high‑growth projects in both countries.
As an organization that is safety driven, Savannah seeks to immediate shut down its wells on even of gas leak or pipeline vandalization thus FAVERFIVE was tacked to implement this solution.
- Modification of wellhead Control Panel
- Installation of Modified wellhead control Panel
- Installation and Alignment of Dragger Gas Detector (Transmitter and Receiver)
- Installation of F&G Panel
- Cabling Pull, Glanding and Termination
Project Status: COMPLETED